We want all women who participate in Well-Read Mom (WRM) to enjoy our beautiful materials.* When you join WRM, you’re not just purchasing a product, you’re joining and supporting a movement of women who want to read more and read well.
Using the materials makes it easy to be part of a group. Women who consistently use the materials tell us they have a richer experience of Well-Read Mom and are more connected to our mission.
Membership options this year:
- Regular Member - $39.95
- Sustaining Member - $250.00 receive all of the regular member benefits and all of this year's books delivered right to your door
- Patron - $500.00 receive all of the benefits of Sustaining Members and a Well-Read Mom mug.
- Benefactor - $1,000.00 receive all of the benefits of Patrons and a 'Year of the Artist' commemorative Julian of Norwich necklace.
*** Renewing Members: Please click on the Change link on the next page to select a new membership option!
- The Reading Companion - enhanced workbook format - with author biographies, book reflections, discussion questions, literary criticism, reading log, space to record your favorite quotes and burning question, and notes from your meeting. Essential reading sections are listed for most works if a shorter version is needed
- The monthly audio resources to enrich your reading and group discussion. Audios include an introduction to each book that explains why it was chosen and what to look for in your reading. (Even if you miss the meeting, all members have access to the audios and can listen on their own.)
- Ongoing access to members-only features and bonus materials such as interviews, articles, and videos to help you go deeper into the year’s selections.
- Inspiring and encouraging members-only podcasts on our favorite themes such as restorative leisure, nurturing a mother’s heart, how to find more time to read, and the relationship between reading great books and affecting the culture.
- A beautiful bookmark with the year’s artwork and booklist
- Access to previous years’ booklists
- Optional text message notifications sent to your phone to help you access the monthly audios and podcasts
*All of the Well-Read Mom materials are copyrighted. There is no duplicating or sharing of materials allowed. Well-Read Mom requires that each woman purchase her own materials, and as such we do not permit the sharing of study materials (such as two women sharing the Companion or sharing website usernames and passwords).